3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
«FREE RADICALS IN CHEMISTRY AND LIFE»
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE «FREE RADICALS IN CHEMISTRY AND LIFE», to be held on October 10-11, 2019 at the Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemico-Pharmaceutical Technologies of the Belarusian State University (BSU) in Minsk, Belarus.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE: Free-radical processes in living and model systems – from molecules and cells to living organisms.
- Free-radical transformations of naturally occurring compounds
- Chemical and biochemical basis of oxidative stress
- Natural and synthetic antioxidants
- Free-radical processes under hypoxia conditions
- Free-radical processes and diseases
- Pharmacologically active regulators of free-radical processes.
The conference program will include plenary sessions and poster reports, as well as round-table discussions on priority trends for further research in these areas.
The Department of Radiation Chemistry and Chemico-Pharmaceutical Technologies (Prof. O. Shadyro), Chemical Faculty of the BSU and pharmaceutical enterprises of the Republic of Belarus.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 9, 2019
WORKING LANGUAGES: English (oral reports); Russian, Belarusian or English (posters).
Conference Organizing Committee